Email deliverability is a critical metric for the success of your email campaigns, and your mailing reputation as a whole. Proofy uses industry best practices to ensure the most accurate verification results possible. We back up our verification results up to 98,5% (or better) deliverability rate guarantee.
Service Commitment and Exclusions
To be considered eligible for the 98.5% deliverability guarantee, your mailing practices must match the following criteria:
- Batch of at least 500 unique email addresses, verified with Proofy, and sent within a 24 hour period.
- Messages must be sent to email addresses verified with Proofy within the last seven days.
- Email addresses must be classified as deliverable.
- Bounces must be the result of an invalid (non-existing) email address. Unqualified bounces may include (but are not limited to) poor sender reputation, mail server misconfiguration / unavailability, etc.
- Email addresses that bounce must be indicated as invalid.
- Email addresses must have come from your own opt-in source (no purchased lists, etc.) and must be consistent with our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you believe we have not lived up to our guarantee, please open a feedback form within 30-days of the discrepancy. Qualified paying customers can receive a pro-rated refund and free users may receive additional verification credits.